Ami Shafrir and Amit Shafrir



My name is Amit. I was born in Israel, spent part of my childhood in Europe, and the last few decades in the US. You can contact me via LinkedIn. 

I help companies grow and scale (both their business and their org)

Present

President US at ZOLL Itamar - manufacturer of a medical device that detects Sleep Apnea at home. Helping over 1 BILLION patients, diagnose and treat Sleep Apnea

Angel Investor



Past

Helped grow and ultimately sell Itamar Medical to ZOLL Medical. SOLD for $538,000,000.

I was Executive President & Board Member - Badoo/Bumble/MagicLab - the world's largest online dating service with over 500,000,000 users. SOLD for $3,000,000,000

I was Co-Founder & CEO meber of Quiv.com, a marketplace that lets folks convert their experience and knowledge into charitable donations for their cause.

I was Board Observer to Vkontakte, the Facebook of Russia. SOLD for $1,500,000,000

I co-founded & was COO of 3 companies in Senior Care Tech OurParents.com (Sold), SaferAging.com, MyCareClock.com

I was President  of AOL Premium Services (CEO of icq, GM of WinAmp, GM of Netscape Security Solutions, GM of AOL Music Now). ICQ had over 400,000,000 users. 

WinAMP has over 80,000,000 users. SOLD for $407,000,000

I was a Strategic Advisor to Start.io (aka StartApp) - installed in over 1,500,000,000 handsets, helping over 1,000,000 app publishers monetize.

I spent many years doing enterprise software for telecoms when I was with Amdocs (AT&T, Nextel, T-Mobile, etc.) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ami Shafrir – A Successful Businessman in the US

Ami Shafrir